Entry Level Survey Tech Job Description
RLF Consulting is an established forward-thinking Land Surveying and Mapping firm dedicated to providing quality and dependable professional surveying through technological solutions. We are seeking qualified individuals to join our team that possess the skills and qualities described below:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Minimum of 0 years of experience in Surveying . ( but if you have any Great)
• Willingness to work outdoors all year long
• Demonstrated sound judgment with technical and professional competence in land surveying or willingness to learn.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Duties Include:
• Assist Crew Chief with boundary, ALTA/ACSM, Topographic Surveys, and construction staking.
• Learn High proficiency in use of GPS, Robotic Total Stations, leveling and electronic data collection.
• Learn to interpreting plans, and calculations prepared by office staff.
• Learn to perform field calculations as needed.
• Proficiency in MS Office 365 products (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.) ( helpful)
• Learn the Ability to interpret legal descriptions, plats or other documents necessary to retrace boundary and determine control.
• UAS (Unmanned Aerial Systems) or the willingness to learn is desired.
• Must be a team player with the willingness to solve problems.
• Position requires bending and lifting and other light physical tasks
• Must have clean driving record.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
RLF Consulting offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Excellent Salary and PTO
• Bi-annual Bonus
• Excellent Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
• 401k with Matching and additional Profit-Sharing plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Entry Level Survey Tech
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email email@example.com so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:09 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1