Entry Level AutoCAD Civil 3D Drafting for Land Surveying
AutoCAD Civil 3D Drafter Trainee at Darling Geomatics headquarters in Tucson. Revit a plus for our 3D Scanning Division. Best company to work award, excellent benefits and opportunities for career development. If you have 5 or more years of relevant drafting experience, please send resume to email@example.com
General Description of Position, including a list of Duties and Responsibilities.
• Safety sensitive position.
• Accurately draft maps for construction layout calculations and boundaries
• Ability to understand and learn to draft ALTAs and topographic maps
• The ability to read and learn to draft survey maps and learn to read complex construction plans
• The ability to learn to use data from cut-sheets, survey field books, etc.
• The ability to learn to calculate survey information for field crews and proposal estimates
• The ability to utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D, Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe and other computer software
• Manage daily time schedules
• The ability to learn to upload and download daily survey data, make copies of notes and update field folder
• The ability to communicate with clients, field personnel, land survey division manager
And Other duties as may be assigned.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1