Entry Level AutoCAD Civil 3D Drafting for Land Surveying
AutoCAD Civil 3D Drafter Trainee at Darling Geomatics headquarters in Tucson. Revit a plus for our 3D Scanning Division. Best company to work award, excellent benefits and opportunities for career development. If you have 5 or more years of relevant drafting experience, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Description of Position, including a list of Duties and Responsibilities.
• Safety sensitive position.
• Accurately draft maps for construction layout calculations and boundaries
• Ability to understand and learn to draft ALTAs and topographic maps
• The ability to read and learn to draft survey maps and learn to read complex construction plans
• The ability to learn to use data from cut-sheets, survey field books, etc.
• The ability to learn to calculate survey information for field crews and proposal estimates
• The ability to utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D, Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe and other computer software
• Manage daily time schedules
• The ability to learn to upload and download daily survey data, make copies of notes and update field folder
• The ability to communicate with clients, field personnel, land survey division manager
And Other duties as may be assigned.
1 post • Page 1 of 1