RLF Consulting, LLC
1101 W Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705-5312, United States
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in survey project management with progressive growth in technical and managerial skills. Professional Registration as a land surveyor in the state of primary work assignment is required. Professional licensure in other states is desired and pursuit of such additional licensure is strongly encouraged.
– Experience with MS Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook, and AutoCAD C3D software is required in order to be able to perform all essential duties of this job. Applicants with demonstrated skills with other similar software products with be considered but will be expected to quickly develop their skills with these products.
– Demonstrated sound judgment as well as technical and professional competence in land surveying.
– Familiarity with applying financial data to project management; thinking and planning strategically; building organization and leadership of teams and an understanding of project management skills is highly desirable.
– Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
– Good written and verbal communication skills required.
– Plan, Organize and Lead the daily survey activities of assigned staff in the accomplishment of client project tasks.
– Function as primary contact point for the client concerning the surveying aspects of his/her project, including conflict resolution.
– Participate in initial client meetings regarding new project proposals, as well as, project kickoffs to ensure a clear understanding of the complete project.
– Prepare proposals for clients including scope of work, pricing, time schedule, and resource requirements.
– Assure compliance to professional and company standards and procedures. Perform initial QA/QC and final review of the survey documents.
– Assist Survey Director to assure that all internal documents such as project proposals, contracts, project budget reviews, time card submittals, invoicing and project setup are timely and accurate.
– Function as a mentor to assigned staff.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1