RLF Consulting is a growing full service Land Surveying and Mapping firm dedicated to providing quality and dependable professional services throughout the Southwest since 2006. We are seeking qualified individuals to fill the following position:
Survey Project Manager
• Working knowledge of boundary, ALTA/ACSM, Topographic Surveys, and some construction staking.
• High proficiency in Survey field methodology and project approach.
• Ability to coordinate with clients and prioritize workload.
• Proficiency in MS Office 365 products (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
• Proficiency in Survey drafting utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Ability to direct field teams and prepare project control research.
• Proficiency in preparing calculations (points) for field teams.
• Ability to read and interpret title reports, plot easements etc.
• Ability to write legal descriptions.
• Proficiency in working with point clouds derived from UAS and ground scanning is a plus.
• Must be autonomous and be able to solve problems.
• PLS or LSIT preferred.
RLF Consulting offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Excellent Salary and PTO
• Excellent Bonus Opportunities
• Health Insurance
• 401k with Matching & Profit Sharing
How to Apply:
Please reply to this ad with resume attached in MS word or PDF format ONLY by emailing email@example.com.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1