Apply by submitting their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying directly through our website at: Land Survey - Team Leader - Tucson, AZ - Psomas Jobs (applicantpro.com)
Psomas Brief History
Psomas is a 100% employee-owned, employer-of-choice, award-winning consulting firm located in the Arizona specializing in construction management, civil engineering, transportation planning, environmental, landscape architecture and urban design, and surveying and geospatial services. We foster a collaborative work environment, promote teamwork, and provide many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. We strive for excellence, and welcome candidates of all identities, backgrounds, and perspectives to help us continue evolving as an inclusive, employee-first culture. We are a casual, and supportive company where each person helps contribute to projects that make a difference in our local community.
Our Survey & Geospatial Team in Tucson has an opportunity for a talented Team Leader. Explore this opportunity with Psomas and apply today!
Benefits You Would Get as our Land Survey – Team Leader
Employees receive the following benefits:
• A competitive salary!
• Hybrid + Flexible work schedules
• Employee referral + Spot bonus programs
• Benefit package for employee & eligible family members including medical/dental/vision/life & disability
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) 100% Paid by Company
• 401(k) with Immediate 100% Vested Company Match!
• 8 Paid Holidays & 3 Weeks of PTO
• Employee recognition programs
• Community give back + Volunteer programs
• Career pathing, training, professional development + tuition reimbursement
• Psomas perk events, activities, celebrations, swag + more!
• Vehicle allowance and/or commute reimbursement for qualifying candidates
• Relocation and/or housing assistance for qualifying candidates
• Strong backlog of future work + diverse base of clients
• Learn more about our benefits at: https://psomas.com/careers/the-psomas-experience/
We're a fun, rewarding place to work! We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About being our Land Survey - Team Leader
As our Land Survey - Team Leader, you will take on a pivotal role in our organization, overseeing the operations of the Arizona Land Survey team. Your responsibilities will involve providing staff leadership, mentorship, and guidance while managing a diverse portfolio of exciting projects throughout Arizona. You will manage the successful completion of projects by maintaining quality checks, tracking budgets and schedules, and supporting the technical work of other surveyors and sub-consultants. This leadership position will allow you to foster a collaborative work environment, identify and pursue new business opportunities, and represent the company in industry events to enhance visibility and attract potential clients.
Responsibility Highlights for our Land Survey - Team Leader
As the Land Survey - Team Leader, you will take on a Senior Management role within our organization and be responsible for the following:
• Provide strong leadership, project management, contract management, technical oversight, and strategic direction to achieve objectives outlined in the strategic marketing plan, while ensuring performance and profitability targets are met.
• Prepare scopes of work with associated fees and schedules, negotiate contracts (including additional services), and involvement in the preparation of presentations, proposals, responses to RFPs and RFQs.
• Utilize your deep knowledge of land surveying and mapping to support the technical work of our surveyors, CAD drafters, and sub-consultants.
• Lead multi-office pursuits and serve as the Contract Manager for significant projects and programs.
• Foster a collaborative and motivating work environment, promoting teamwork, professional growth, knowledge sharing, and best practices among team members.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities by leveraging existing client relationships and developing new ones.
• Actively participate in industry events, conferences, and networking activities to enhance our company's visibility and attract potential clients.
Minimum Qualifications to be our Land Survey - Team Leader
• Licensed Land Surveyor in Arizona
• 10+ years of progressively responsible Land Survey experience
• 5+ years of experience in Project Management
• Proficiency in industry-standard software and management tools
• Proven ability to develop and maintain industry client relationships, particularly in the Arizona market
• Familiarity with state and county mapping requirements
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email email@example.com so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1